Monday 29 February 2016

Personality Much?

For so many times, people judge you without knowing you. But you know yourself better than anybody else. And sometimes, it is better to express yourselves in the way that people would definitely think that you are better than how they imagine.

DJ: This is how I portray myself

Kabomm!
Lightning strikes the earth, 
With loud noise,
And bright light,
A millisecond,
Your life is in a fright.

I can be fierce,
And strike your fear,
But,
It is a sign, a hope,
That will come you down,
For the rain,
That will pour afterwards. 

Anne: Excuse the missing hair/hijab hehe

I am the rainbow,
It only shows after the rain,
Similarly,
Only the chosen people would see my true colours.

I am the rain,
It pours down when the earth needs it,
Similarly,
I will be there for the person who needs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment